Friday, May 12, 2006

Good Times

Thought I would post some pictures of the past few weeks...




Here are Rachel (my flatmate) and I. See how nice and angelic and sweet I look.. Two seconds later, here we are:

I'm a Fightin Texas Aggie, what can I say? I guess that is why they call her the "nice blonde British Rachel" and I'm the "other Texas Rachel"

Last weekend, I went to Farne Island, which is a Bird Sanctuary with over 200,000 birds nest and mate.. pretty pictures..


These are puffins.. super cute little birds.. look like superman when they fly

These are some cute grey seals we saw on Farne Islands. There were some really cute pups, and there were a ton surrounding our boat (in a good way) and they were adorable..


This picture is taken from our boat. This is Bamburgh (pronounced Bramburough) Castle, one of the most beautiful in the Northumbria Coast. This castle was believed

to be the original site of Lancelot's castle of Joyous Garde, being built in the 5th or 6th century. It has been used as a stronghold, capital, fort, castle, and much more throughout the last 1500 years. It is absolutely magnificient.

No comments: