Friday, April 20, 2007

Black story..

Today a guy from work came into the office with some skuff marks from a incident on a motorcycle last night. He's ok, but it just brings me back to a time when I used love to ride motorcycles. And here are the pictures to show it. :)


The first picture shows me the next morning. And yes.. it hurt.

And me trying to smile. :)



And four weeks later. (No, i'm not a squirrel, those are my cheeks).

Moral of the story: i heart motorcycles (when i wear a helmet).

7 comments:

ruthie said...

I am so glad you were okay! I was so afraid your face was going to stay like that. haha... or did it? :)

NovemberAlpha18 said...

catchy title. Whats that old saying take a licking and keeps on ticking.

Matt Davis said...

You're like an Energizer bunny. Only not pink. Or with a battery on your back. Or fuzzy.

Matt Davis said...

You're just like the Energizer bunny. Only not pink. Or with a battery on your back. Or fuzzy.

jcsdisciple said...

I think you look pretty hot in your third picture.

Badger said...

Cute

Badger said...

Cute