Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life update... i know, get excited!

So... God is funny. That is all I have to say. He is hilarious!

So, I'm living in a cute apartment in Seabrook, which is on the north side of Clear Lake, which is on the south side of Houston, which is in Texas, America, etc. Other than having a stupid cat named Jack whom I am not a big fan 0f, not just Jack, but cats in freakin general, my apartment is really fun.

I am starting grad school at U of H in the fall, pursuing my double masters in Business Administration and Healthcare Administration. I am really excited about it, not only for the educational and academic future, but getting more and more in debt in the next few years! Whoop! :)

I'm working as a Pipeline Analyst at an Engineering firm, which is a lot of gibberish that I can't explain to normal folks like you. I'm not assuming you're not smart, I didn't know anything regarding what I do until I started and it was a rude awakening. Anyways, I will be working full-time and going to grad school full time starting August 20th, so it'll be a challenge and I will basically have no social life, but hey, what's new?

That's a lil update for you. And you, how are you doing?

No comments: