Monday, July 28, 2008

Movin on up... to the DFW area..




After trying to move to the DFW area for quite a while, God has blessed me with a job in north Dallas area. I'll be working near the Galleria as a Legal Assistant for a small law firm. I'm excited about moving and starting a new job and having friends and fellowship that I already have up there and new ones I will make.

I did find this picture from a Pet Cremation place in DFW.... yeah.. if you need info on that, just let me know.

So, as of August 2nd, I'll be a non-Houstonian. Finally!

More to come...

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Rachel, I don't know if you will get this msg. in a timely manner... I just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for your family's safety and hoping they survived the hurricane and are okay. Let us know!

LeeAnn said...

I didn't know you have a blog! You are now being added to my favorites and I will be checking up on it regularly!!!

Love you and miss you my friend :)