Monday, January 05, 2009

Gloomy = Creativity?

It's very gloomy, cold (for Texas), icy, sleety (if that's a word), and an all around dreary day.... and I LOVE it! The sun hasn't been visible since mid day yesterday, and that is A-OK with me. :)

But what about the gloominess makes me want to blog? Even though I shouldn't because I am at work and I don't have any of my pictures because they are on my computer at my apartment? and it isn't the most glorifying thing to do anyways? But why is that?

Oh well, you'll at least get a little snipit and I will upload some of my Christmas pics to my blog, to keep my loyal few updated.

I had a great Christmas in Galveston county. Enjoyed sleeping in and spending time with the crazy Wilsons! Went waaaay too fast, but was rejuvenating. New Years consisted of hanging with my bible study at a house (because I hate driving on NYE) and having some good wine, Wii tennis, trivial pursuit, and good company. And ringing in the new year with new friends (and I'm not going to comment on what I was doing on the stroke of midnight). I'm excited to see what God is going to do in 2009!

I will post some pictures soon.

I hope all of you had a blessed time with our Savior this past month and pray we all seek Him more during 2009.

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Rachel, I am glad to hear that you had a good Christmas and NY with your family. Life is good. God is good! Thanks for updating your blog, I always enjoy hearing what is new with you and I look forward to the pictures.

LeeAnn said...

I, too, always enjoy hearing about your world :) Glad that the holidays went well, kind of an odd holiday season for us...

Did you ever get a chance to look into making a trek to MT? We would LOVE a visit!!