Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Weekend recap....

I know it's already Tuesday, and I meant to post on Sunday, or at least Monday, but alas, it's Tuesday. Sorry.


First, I broke up with my boyfriend on Thursday night. sucks, but it's aight.. not an amazing way to start my bday weekend.


I got into my office on Friday morning and found this from my boss:

So, I thought that was fun. Friday went pretty freakin slow. Didn't do anything on Friday night b/c the plans I had had, was with the bf, and no bf no mo, so just waited for trick-or-treaters, but didn't get any. But that's ok... because....

I went to College Station on saturday for the game!! Whoop! My friend Ty got my tickets (on the student side) to the A&M v Colorado game, and since I am scared that we were going to lose the rest of the games this season, I was pleasantly suprised to win 24-17; however, the Ags are NOT playing well. We played one really good quarter (3rd) but other than that, it was pretty annoying. It's been 4 years since I sat on the student side (when I was a student) and it was my first game this year. Even though our team isn't the grandest right now, still gotta enjoy aggie football!!

Sunday was my birthday. Wasn't amazing. But that's ok. Year 26 hear me roar!

PS- like the new layout?

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!

I do like the new layout, although I am a bit confused by you and the diamonds ;)

When are you coming up here for a visit?

Tyne said...

You are a diamond in the rough. Whatever that means. I am sorry that you and bf broke up, especially right b/f the weekend. How great that you got to see the Aggies win. Put it in the history books, or the blog... whatev.

Love you, praying for you in this time of bf issues...